THE Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has mandated all intending travelers to and from Nigeria to possess an electronic Yellow Card. Many of you reading this will already possess yellow fever cards and may wonder how an electronic yellow fever card defers. Here are ten (10) you should know about the Electronic Yellow Fever Cards.
1. IT IS STILL A PAPER CERTIFICATE BUT CAN BE READ ELECTRONICALLY (That is the only difference vs the old one)
2. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW THE CERTIFICATE WHEN LEAVING NIGERIA EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY NOT BE TRAVELING TO A COUNTRY THAT REQUIRES IT FOR ENTRY
3. YOUR OLD CERTIFICATE WILL NO LONGER BE VALID
4. THE NEW E YELLOW FEVER CARD WILL COST YOU N2000
5. YOU CAN PAY ONLINE or BY BANK TRANSFER
Click here and follow the simple steps to get your Yellow fever card TODAY
Don’t forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM and subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for more travel tips.