LAGOS TRAVEL GUIDE: “YOUR ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO LAGOS NIGERIA” is the first ever high-quality, locally curated guide to Lagos, Nigeria written by Funke Ogunkoya-Futi
– Lagos’s must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
– the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
– exclusive interviews from tastemakers like Chief Nike Davies-Okundaye (Owner “Nike Art Gallery”)
– colour-coded chapters to every part of Lagos, from Victoria Island to Lekki, Ikoyi to Badagry
– a lightweight format, so you can take your guide with you wherever you go
BUY YOUR COPY HERE:
About the Author
Funke Ogunkoya-Futi is a Nigerian-British Media & Travel professional based between Lagos, Nigeria and London, United Kingdom. She worked in finance for six years in the UK and New York at a leading US investment bank before assuming a leadership role in one of Africa’s largest and fastest-growing internet companies. She holds a BSc. In Business Management from King’s College London and an MBA from INSEAD Business School.
She was born in Osogbo, Nigeria and has visited over 40 countries to date. Funke Ogunkoya-Futi lives in between London, UK and Lagos, Nigeria.