I am sure you may be a bit confused with my title but its true, Kayaking does happen in Lagos and yes on the Lagoon. I used to be on of those people that complained that “There is nothing to do in Lagos” but truth is there is and thanks to websites like NothingToDoInLagos, Lagosians have been able to unearth activities to jazz up our lives. I went Kayaking with a friend of mine and below is a video clip of our afternoon kayaking. Read on for Kayaking activity tips and how to book your session.
- Ensure to go along with a friend, the more people you have with you, the more fun you’ll probably have.
- Bring drinks and snacks for hydration
- I would suggest wearing sandals or flip flops (no need for fancy footwear)
- FEE: N 6,000 Per Kayak For 4 Hours, 2,500 Per Hour for 2-3 Hours & N3,000 For 1 Hour (Fee accurate as at April 2016)
- TIMING: Thursday & Friday 9:00AM – 6:00PM Saturday 9:00AM – 6:00PM Sunday 9:00AM – 6:00PM (Timing accurate as at April 2016)
- DRESSING: Caps, Sunglasses, Sports apparel or any waterproof apparel (including ziplock bags for phones in case you want to take your camera along) is recommended
HOW TO BOOK
- Contact NothingToDoInLagos via email@example.com
Lagosians, What other activities are worth exploring in Lagos?